Saturday, March 05, 2011

Album #4

After the horror that was Nadia Oh, I have decided to lift my spirits by searching for something Metric related. Using the same system as before, here's my chain.




Metric > Yeah Yeah Yeahs > The Kills > Karen Elson > The Greenhornes > Left Lane Cruiser.

Ah, finally! An artist with more than one album! Now, lets see what we have to choose from...






Ok, so here are the choices. I feel inclined to go with the chicken wearing the cowboy hat because... Hell, its a chicken wearing a cowboy hat, need I explain my reasoning more than that?

I just pray that it isn't some sort of promotional album for a dirty chicken outlet or something... Although I know someone who may be rather fond of that idea. Sadly though, he's in a studio making real music while I am sat here listening to the lesser offerings that the internet has to give me.


So, here goes. 'All You Can Eat!' by Left Lane Cruiser - commencing in

5...  
        4... 
                 3... 
                          2... 
                                 1!


(Ok, already this is MUCH more like it... Will report back later.)

No comments:

Post a Comment